ASEAN Automotive Supplier Conference
The ASEAN Automotive Supplier Conference took place from 24th – 25th November, 2015 in Germany. It is one of the most important automotive industry expert gatherings in Europe.
About 150 representatives from international automobile manufacturers and numerous Tier 1 to Tier 3 suppliers followed our invitation. During the conference they benefit from the expert lecturers, panel discussions, individual meetings with the speakers and colleagues from other companies.
Summary: The ASEAN automotive market is recognized as having the highest potential for growth worldwide. But there is no valid general recipe. A tailored strategy is needed to face the specific market characteristics of each country and to benefit from the continuing market integration and harmonization under the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).
- 24th - 25th November, 2015
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Indonesien, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam
- Around 150 representatives from industries like automotive, machinery and equipment, electrical and electronics, as well as service providors.
Transparency and Networking
A successful engagement requires mainly Market Knowledge, Network, as well as the appropriate approach:
What market strategies automobile manufacturers are adopting, and
Which market entry strategies do their suppliers choose?
How well prepared are the local suppliers?
What strategic opportunities do the free trade agreements with China, India, Japan or South Korea offer?
These and similar topics were addressed in
> Expert Presentations
> Panel Discussions
> Round Tables
> Exchange of Experiences
> Q&A Sessions
- Advantages at a Glance
- Clear profile
- Top speakers
- High credibility
- Hot topics
- Excellent networking platform
Around 150 representatives from automobile manufacturers, component and equipment suppliers and service providers attended the conference.
They included board members, as well as key staff from purchasing, sales, engineering, finance and logistic departments.
- I would like to thank you for this great event. An excellent networking plattform and a lot of valuable information were given.
Jörg Laatsch, Vice President Powertrain ASEAN / Continental Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd. /
- The Conference was well organized and it was beneficial for me to obtain industry insights
Lim Chze Cheen, Head of ASEAN Connectivity Division / ASEAN Secretariat /
- Mr.Lin and myself were very pleased with the ASEAN Automotive Supplier Conference.
Bert Seegers, Overseas Business Manager / Taizhou JingChaoli Mould & Plastic Co. Ltd. /
- We are grateful for the efforts you took to organize such a great conference. With your support, we established many contacts to further expand investment in Thailand.
Dr. Ratchanee Wattanawisitporn, Deputy Consul-General Investment Section / Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) /
- It was my pleasure to participate in the conference. It was very well organized and provided high level information.
Dirk Uphoff, Purchasing Director South East Asia / Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd. /
- I enjoyed the conference very much. Congrats to a real professional set-up with high caliber content .
Andreas T. Ilg, Senior Manager, Global Procurement Trucks and Buses / Daimler AG /
- Thank you very much for the outstanding organisation. The conference was very interesting and really informative.
Thomas D. Kostadinov, Market Manager Africa & CIS / Bayer International SA /
Purchasing of the Event Material
The event material includes all presentations (printed and digital), the list of participants, and the programme.
Dirk Meyer +49 221 1301315 email@example.com