ASEAN Automotive Supplier Delegation
On May 17 to 26, 2017 FORUM ASEAN is going to be realize a fact-finding mission for automotive suppliers to the Southeast Asian countries Thailand, Vietnam und Indonesia. The ASEAN automotive market is recognized as having the highest potential for growth worldwide. Attracted by continuing market integration and harmonization under the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), international automobile manufacturers and numerous Tier 1 suppliers have already established production or are evaluating a local set-up. Tier 2 and 3 suppliers are yet to come, but this could change soon as their customers are becoming increasingly committed to the region and ASEAN economic importance is growing and offers opportunities for medium-sized companies as well.
- May 17 to 26, 2016
- Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia
- 20 to 25 representatives from automobile manufacturers, component and equipment suppliers as well as service providers.
Plant visits and meetings
During the plant visits to the automobile manufacturers the participants will meet key contacts in the purchasing and engineering departments. For the meetings with suppliers, service providors, and local authorities sharing of best practice and experiences will be the focus.
- The participants will meet with
- BMW, Bosch, Brose,
- Conti, Ford, Mercedes Benz,
- Indomobil, Astra, VW
- among others.
The supplier delegation intends to
Arrange contacts to leading personnel of the automobile manufacturers and suppliers.
Create transparency with regards to the market and its requirements.
Promote the sharing of best practice and experiences with local companies.
Prepare employees on a assignment in the region.
Networking to local authorities and business representatives.
- Advantages at a glance
- Clear Profile
- Efficient networking at top level
- High practical relevance
- Supervision by experienced team
We expect between 20 and 25 representatives from automobile manufacturers, component and equipment suppliers as well as service providers: Board members, as well as leading personnel from purchasing, sales, engineering, finance and logistic departments.
A selection of recent references
- My thanks for all the hard work and effort that went into making the visit a great success. I will keep in contact.
Christopher Sanders, Leiter Unternehmensplanung / Auslandskoordination / Leopold Kostal GmbH & Co. KG /
- „Thank you very much for the excellent preparation and execution of our trip. We were able to meet the key players in the automobile market very effectively and received valuable information for further business development activities.“
Jörg Evers, General Manager Operations Europe / Gentherm /
- ”I would like to thank you and your team for the excellent preparation, professional organization, the interesting meetings as well as site visits to the customers’ plants and government representatives. The tour fulfilled all my expectations.”
Dr. Jaschinski, Board of Management, Division Automotive / Voith Industrial Services /
- ”Thank you very much for organizing a very professional, informative and successful trip.”
Akshay Labhsetwar, International Business / Bharat Forge Limited /
- „I have had the chance to get a 360° vision of the automotive market and receive valuable information for the decision process“
Michele Archenti, Sales and Marketing Manager / AIDA S.r.l. /
- ”It was a time well spent. And we had very good meetings!”
Manfred Geiss, CEO / Geiss AG /
For more information about our services
Dirk Meyer+49 221 email@example.com